Cathain a gheobhaidh mé m'eisíocaíocht?
Airbnb typically releases your payout about 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time. The time it takes for the funds to arrive in your account depends on your payout method.
If your guest is staying for 28 or more nights, payouts for that reservation are released monthly.
Check your payout status
Once we’ve sent your payout, a “Payout” line item will appear for that reservation.
To check the status of your payout, visit your transaction history.
If you have a minimum payout amount set, your payout won’t be released until that amount is met. If you have multiple listings with check-ins on the same day, any funds going to the same payout method will be deposited as a single payout.
After Airbnb releases the payout, it takes some additional time for the money to get to you. The average processing time for each payout method is:
- Bank transfer/ACH/direct deposit: Up to 7 business days
- International wire: Generally 3-7 business days
- PayPal: Within 1 business day
- Western Union: Generally in 1 business day, depending on country
- Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card: Within 1 business day
- Alipay: Instant once Airbnb releases the payout (available for mainland China hosts only)
Weekend or holiday delays
Many banking systems don't process transactions on weekends or holidays. Your payout from Airbnb will be processed the next business day.
If you have any questions about processing time after your Airbnb transaction history shows a payout as completed, contact your payment processor directly.